Skypersonic offers a complete training program and pilot certification through ASIPP. This training package includes Inspection Flight Simulation and Remote Training with UAVs along with the American Society of Industrial Professional Pilots (ASIPP) 1 on 1 training, exams, and certification.
Training with no limits
A complete course to achieve the UAV Industrial Professional Piloting License. In case of travel restrictions, lessons and practice can be online, including real-time remote piloting and Simulator flight time.
ASIPP’S e-learning platform includes the theoretical part of the training/examination and video examples for all the simulator exercises.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO INDUSTRIAL INSPECTION DRONES
- Introduction to indoor/industrial drones
- The UAV unit (installation, operations, maintenance)
- The UAV Equipment: Ground Station / Goggles / FPV Monitor
- Safety Rules
- Camera and Sensors, Telemetry operations
- Troubleshooting and Logbooks
- Batteries operation
MODULE 2: UAV INSPECTION PURPOSE, PREPARATION, AND PLANNING
- Pre-inspection operation and briefing
- In-field operation and documentations (safety and contingency plan, flight plan)
- Post-inspection operation and post-processing, reporting
- Typical Scenarios (Boiler Inspection, Piping Inspections, Confined Space Inspection, Infrastructure Inspections, Tanks Inspections, Plant Inspections)
MODULE 3: THE SKYPERSONIC INDUSTRIAL INSPECTION SIMULATOR – Click here for more info
- Installation and setup
- Basic flying and advanced training on simulated real-life scenarios
MODULE 4: TRAINING ON THE REAL DRONE (REMOTE OR 1:1)
The Student will be able to practice with a real UAV located at the US Skypersonic Training Center or in the Turin Practice Area (Itlay), piloting in person or in real-time from his home or office. The cadet will be followed all the time by an instructor.
ASIPP LICENSE: FINAL EXAMINATION IN PERSON OR REMOTE
The student will fly a simulated mission with the remote training platform or with a local instructor.
The ASIPP Certification classes are:
- ASIPP CLASS I (limited FPV and LOS capabilities)
- ASIPP CLASS II (advanced FPV and LOS capabilities)
- ASIPP INSTRUCTOR (special course available for Class II pilots)
- ASIPP CERTIFIER (able to certify pilots and instructors, dedicated to selected individuals or institutions)
ASIPP’s e-learning platform (available in English and Italian) allows cadets to learn the basics of industrial inspections and GPS-denied drone flying with specific courses and skill tests.
The conjunct use of the e-learning platform and the Skypersonic Simulator allows new pilots to become proficient in a short amount of time, from home or office, without risks.
During the COVID19 pandemics, these tools allowed to instruct a multitude of pilots worldwide.