Remote course & training to obtain the ASIPP UAV Indoor/Industrial Professional Piloting License
First ever on-line course to achieve the UAV Industrial Professional Piloting License. Lesson and practice totally on-line from home, including real-time remote piloting and Simulator flight time.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO INDUSTRIAL INSPECTION DRONES (6 hours)
- Introduction to indoor/industrial drones
- The UAV unit (installation, operations, maintenance)
- The UAV Equipment: Ground Station / Goggles / FPV Monitor
- Safety Rules
- Camera and Sensors, Telemetry operations
- Troubleshooting and Logbooks
- Batteries operation
MODULE 2: UAV INSPECTION PURPOSE, PREPARATION AND PLANNING (8 hours)
- Pre-inspection operation and briefing
- In-field operation and documentations (safety and contingency plan, flight plan)
- Post-inspection operation and post-processing, reporting
- Typical Scenarios (Boiler Inspection, Piping Inspections, Confined Space Inspection, Infrastructure Inspections, Tanks Inspections, Plant Inspections)
MODULE 3: THE SKYPERSONIC INDUSTRIAL INSPECTION SIMULATOR (24 hours) – Click here for more info
- Installation and setup
- Basic flying and advanced training on simulated real-life scenarios
MODULE 4: REMOTE TRAINING ON REAL DRONE (5 hours)
The Student will be able to practice with a real UAV located at the US Skypersonic Training Center, piloting in real time from home. The cadet will be followed all the time by an instructor.
ASIPP LICENSE: FINAL EXAMINATION IN REMOTE TRAINING
The student will fly a simulated mission with the remote training platform.